Since Oreos are my very favorite cookie in the whole world, I thought I'd make a blog featuring different recipes.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Oreo Delight




Ingredients:
35 - 40 oreos
6 tbsp melted butter
8 oz cream cheese, softened ( I used reduced fat )
1/4 c. sugar
2 tbsp cold milk
12 oz cool whip. thawed ( I used sugar free)
3 1/4 c milk
2 small pkg Jello chocolate instant pudding ( I used sugar free)

Directions:

Process cookies in food processor until crumbs form.
Mix in melted butter and then press into the bottom of a 9 by 13 pan.
Refrigerate
Whisk cream cheese, suagr and 2 tbsp milk until blended,
Fold in 1 1/4 c cool whip.
Spread over crust
Beat pudding and 3 1/4 cup milk with whisk for 2 min. pour over cream cheese layer.
( I added some left over crushed oreos on top)
Let stand in fridge to thicken for 5 mins
Cover with rest of the cool whip and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. ( I added more crushed oreos on top to make it look pretty)

No comments:

Post a Comment